Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Let everything load first!! theres a song that goes with the strip





I woke up way too early and I got bored so I added a bunch of stuff that should amuse a few of you. Here's what's new:

A steve comic!!! he's now done more than janice and julie together.

the panels that don't fit the frame can be dragged. Can you handle such technology?
it's a bit weird tho cause there's no dragging limit. you'll see what I mean once you're there.

so with this newly found technology!!, I decided to create a minigame!!! "Create Your Own Kris Warrior" Drag the equips over his naked body to create the ultimate warrior!
The first set includes: Hero Bandana, Reflect Armor, Love Sword
The second set includes: Muscle Suit, Personal Tool

enjoy!



...the answer is no, I don't have a life.

No comments: